Sterling stables is an extraordinary wedding venue located in Cocoa Florida. Nestled on 52 acres of lush green pastures this venue offers many amenities which includes multiple spaces to have your beautiful ceremony, and reception. They also offer events, baby showers, or any other kind of celebration. If you’re looking for Rustic, and an Elegant Barn venue Sterling Stables is perfect for you.
Contact us today.
We would love to hear about your special day!
With over five years of professional experience and more than 300 weddings completed, my team and I know how to capture your special moments in a timeless and unique way that evokes the magical mood and essence of the time and place.
If you are interested in booking, please reach out to us asap.
Call us at 3212582525
The ceremony room at Sterling Stables
- This is is a large fully air conditioned and heated authentic white wooden barn with string lighting, and a large elegant chandelier. You can pic if you want your ceremony indoor or outdoor in the back and have the view of a large field, horses and woods! You can also pet the horses
- Bridal Cottage suite with private restroom, and patio
- grooms suite, with refrigerator so you can keep your drinks cold and stay hydrated
- there is a loft that looks over the reception area
- Employees are on site so they can take care of any of your needs
- ceremony chairs
Reception Rom at Sterling Stables
- Sterling Stables includes a fully air conditioned room with stained concrete floors, and a stunning large crystal chandelier.
- This venue is available for 13 hours from 10am-11pm for weddings, and you can feel free to add additional hours.
- The reception room can accommodate up to 164 guess and more seating can be added
- catering prep area
- massive dance floor
- area for dj
- warm white string lighting draped from barn beams
- large covered patio with Edison style string lighting
- Men’s and Woman’s restrooms
- Sweetheart Table for Bride and Groom
- Dessert Buffet Table
- Gift Table
- Cake Table
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Tall Stainless propane patio heaters if it gets cold
- one hour rehearsal practice the day before.
Bridal Cottage suite
in the front of the property there is a bridal getting ready cottage which offers a covered patio with a hair and make up bar for the bride and bridal party.
How much does it cost to get married at Sterling Stables?
If you get married there on a Saturday they start at $5500 , and Sunday-Firday is $5000
What is your favorite photo spot?
Our favorite spot is right behind the ceremony which offers extraordinary sunset views, with a large field and you can also pet the horses!
What is the best time for photos at Sterling Stables?
Our favorite time for photos is an hour before sunset and you will get the dreamy look, and sometimes the sky turns red which is extremely beautiful!
Does Sterling Stables require vendor insurance?
No this venue does not require vendor insurance